Salut de L'Angleterre

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 5 mois #549 par Nico118
Réponse de Nico118 sur le sujet Re: Salut de L'Angleterre
here is an example of old "certificat d'immatriculation" :

below the line indicating the dates (19 08 74 on this example) you have a line with name and surnameof the registered keeper

For french people "cartificat d'immatriculation" and "carte grise" are synonym.

Is your document look like this?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• guibert
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 12 ans 5 mois #550 par guibert
Réponse de guibert sur le sujet Re: Salut de L'Angleterre
Great yes ! But it's only my name as the registered keeper, not the previous male owner or family's name unfortunately.....

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 5 mois #551 par breizhpanhard
Réponse de breizhpanhard sur le sujet Re: Salut de L'Angleterre
Hello Andy ,

you can always try to call the prefecture , and ask for the previous owner

this is the number for the " carte grise " service :: 04.74.32.30.63

Préfecture de l'Ain

45 avenue Alsace - Lorraine
01012 Bourg en Bresse Cedex

Accueil téléphonique cartes grises
du lundi au vendredi de 8 h 45 à 11 h 45

good luck
[/b]

• guibert
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 12 ans 5 mois #552 par guibert
Excellent thank you, Bourg en Bresse brings back quite a few enjoyable memories ! :D

Afraid my French is tres ancien these days so doubt I would be able to explain or understand a great deal unfortunately. So do they have an e-mail address instead please ?

Thanks indeed for your help ! ! :D

Andy
PS: I always wondered what Cedex meant ?

• guibert
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 12 ans 5 mois #553 par guibert
Thought some of your members would also like to see a couple of pics I took in Devon in about '93 or '94. She was still running quite well with nothing done apart from routine maintenance since 1979, but finally came off the road in about '98. She still looks much the same today but with obviously a bit more surface rust than then, however what she's like underneath now I've no idea !

I also bought a spare front bonnet at the time from a Panhard dealer somewhere in or near Annemasse which is still in the boot as the one you can see in the pic still has a small split in the side. He must have had 20 or 30 other Panhards in his back garden as well !

I also met a very well known guy in the Panhard world in about '78/ '79, wish I could remember his name, about 200 or 300 or so kms roughly south of Gex. He was about to go and live in Mexico I think, but he had a white convertible Panhard in his garage he was building for I think the son (?) of one of the original Panhard family, and which was due to exhibited at I think the Paris Motor Show that Autumn. Took me into his house where there were many pictures and memorabilia of Panhards everywhere. Very interesting guy, perhaps someone will remember his name ?

Then when I moved up to Stockholm in about '80/ '81 (leaving mine in the UK), I was really amazed to see another 24 BT/ CT in the centre of town in mid-winter when the temperature was about minus 7 or 8 and snow and ice everywhere !

Andy :D

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 5 mois #554 par dynalu
Réponse de dynalu sur le sujet Re: Salut de L'Angleterre

PS: I always wondered what Cedex meant ?

Courrier d'Entreprise à Distribution EXprès (et pas express) = courrier destiné à une entreprise et dont la distribution est faite séparément (mais pas plus rapide).

Propulsé par Kunena